Thursday, May 7, 2009



So, there is not a lot of speed to this internet questions, so I will have to write. Lets see, the training with the SANAA tech was actually informative. His slide presentation had over 300 slides, most of them with very large paragraphs, so it was definitely boring at times. THe thing with spanish is that while I could understand everything he said, I couldn't do it if I wasn't paying attention. I don't remember what I put in the last blog, so forgive me if I have repeated that little tid bit.

We are leaving Pespire Saturday, so I packed the last night. My bag is huge, I only left the barest minimum out. Before packing I reread all the letters I have received which was very nice (I was trying to cut out weight, so they had to go). It was nice to have so many to read. I was packing up in my room because I thought that only my brother was home, but as I later found out, my parents have arrived very quietly. I really think this family is made up ninjas because I never hear them. I do love my family though, my Mom has said many times that I am her fourth daughter, and the oldest.

Not sure if I told you this story, but here it goes;
A while ago now, before Semana Santa, I had been invited to go to San Lorenzo with my sister. Well, I had no idea if my mother was going, so I had to ask her. Note: We can't travel without parents during training. Well, my mother made a huge deal of it, saying that I was an example for my younger sisters, that I wont travel without her. For me it was a little uncomfortable, and I had to explain to everyone why I had to ask. Last night she repeated this story to other people, so I know she wont mind me sharing it with you.

Ok, we have our despidida (going away party) tonight and I have to get going.

Jill

No comments: