Thursday, October 22, 2009

short update (its been two days)

Traveling Salesmen:
Here is a little something to think about. Traveling salesmen here are real traveling salesmen. Why? Because they sell on the buses, and thus are traveling while selling.

Puppies:
So, I was going to go get my dog today, and I went three weeks ago to talk to the woman who owns the dog and asked about getting the dog. Well, we show up and there was the puppy, so very, very cute but his owner wouldn’t sell him. They gave their other puppies away, but wouldn’t sell me this one that I had talked to them about. The husband told me they promised him to someone else. Needless to say that ruined my day.

In the aldeas:
I brought T with me for the first time to the aldeaas. We ended up doing a ton of walking, but I think she enjoyed her time there. We ate a ton of oranges and mandarins. They are in season (well, they have lots of types of oranges and one of them is now in season) so we pigged out on them. That also means that we didn’t quite have a lot of water with us, so we were drinking the liquids out of them.

Take care until the next time,

Jill

No comments: