Monday, October 11, 2010

updates

So, not too much has been going on lately. My sitemate, S, left. that was sad. She is a great friend and an excellent person. She has been replaced by M who seems like a really nice person, but I don't know her that well yet.

Work is going, slow progress but going.

This weekend, I went to the national park Cerro Azul. It is beautiful. I met a lot of really nice, new people. I signed up for couchsurfing, and they were all a part of it. I was kind of disappointed, I have been sick lately and not working, so I haven't been speaking that much spanish, so I was excited to talk to them in spanish but almost all of them spoke english. there was another person there that only speaks a little bit of spanish, so they all spoke in english. oh well. I will try to get pictures up later from the trip and you can all be jealous about me living here and kick your butts for not coming and visiting.

Also, most of you (ie not Erin, Megg, and Mom) have not completed the New Year's resolution I set for you. So, get out some paper, write me a letter and pop it in the mail!

Take care all,
Jill

No comments: