Thursday, June 23, 2011

Too many photos to load after 19 days

Markings on a round house found within the ruins of Kuelap.
Bases of round houses in Kuelap.
Me in the cave.
Pretty picture.
Sarcophagi Karajia. This is a very zoomed in picture.
Me on the bridge on the way to the waterfall.
Turn your head sideways. This is me at the base of the third largest waterfall in the world.
These two waterfalls total 771m of drop and count as the third largest in the world.
Men dancing during the parade.
Women carrying traditional foods from their village.
A look down the parade route.
A woman who is showing off that her village does a lot of weaving.
Parade in Chachapoyas. These women are showing typical foods plus how grains used to be crushed with the giant rock and flat rock.
My friend and I with a group of really old dancers. The youngest was 69 years old.
I just like how they combined old giving food offering ways with catholicism, it is a cross.
Beach at Mancora.
Surfer at sunset.
Trip up to Ecuador.
Colonial arquitecture in Cuenca.
More pretty buildings.
Church. I like the two colors of walls.
Plate of food I got on the street. It was only $1.50 nd had some kind of grain on the bottom, meat, fried potato creation, and a salad all piled on top of each other.
View from the bus on the way to BaƱos.
Beautiful countryside on my bikdride.
The road and bike path are but into the mountain side.
Just joking, that is not me.
Twin waterfalls.
This is the big falls where the river falls down.


Ok, there are a lot more to load, but it is being really slow. I will try to upload the rest later.

No comments: