Monday, May 23, 2011

Pictures- in reverse order as always

Stairs going down Waynapicchu. I was not joking about the steepness, these were at least wide steps.
The average postcard pic of Machu Picchu. When I get home I need to photoshop out the people.
Baby Llama!
Random walls in the urban sector.
HousesMe! This is the view out from MP
View from random spot.
This was the boy´s learning center.
Agricultural terraces
Fresh from the hike up and taken before people arrived.
On the trek, this is one bridge that we crossed.
Town that we slept in.
Pretty mountains. Cold mountains.
First view of mountains. Day one when everyone was fresh.
Group resting on day one.
Cusco, one of many churches
These ladies go around saying ´take a picture´and then ´monies.´ I snapped this one without them looking.
Big church on the Plaza de Armas Cusco.
Typical market selling souvenirs
church bells
incan walls and churches
shopping street in lima.
blue church in lima.
one of many historic buildings in the historic district
main plaza
the girls who I met on my first night, they were also Honduras peace corps volunteers and were on their last night of travelling.

No comments: