Monday, August 24, 2009

pícs

I{m not sure if this made it already into the blog, but I really liked the picture, so when I went through my pics the other day, I decided it deserved another go.

This is a part of my town, normally it is not so hazy out. I live two doors down on the left side of the street on the right.


THis is another cool pic of a flower.



I liked this pic. It is a very steep canyon area that is planted with coffee and in the foreground there is a barbed wire fence with a vine growing around it. I do not know, something about the hardness of the barbed wire with the life and energy of the plant, made me like the pic.


This is the church in the city nex door.


Plaza outside the church.




2 comments:

Lois said...

Love the Schnauzer! Wait until your host Mom sees the pics of Megg's dog - it weighs less than the cat because it's nothing but skin and bones!

Jill said...

Ha, they are used to dogs like that here.