Friday, March 19, 2010

Long time, no blog

Well, I was hit by the lazy bug for a while, and hence no updates.

Recently we had an impromptu get together, in which one day almost everyone in the department decided to go to danli, and then we all arrived plus extra friends for a party the next day. Just to celebrate life, no special reason.

I had a trainee come visit me. Remember way back when, I described going to Siguatepeque, well someone may be writing about their trip here. Unfortunately all he learned was that things go wrong a lot. I had plans but they all fell through, and I had three back up plans at one point, nothing worked. Well, he got caught up on his sleep! The good news is that seca didn´t eat him in his sleep- that was a bit of a worry.

All the water and sanitation aspirantes arrive in three days, which is crazy. means i have got to get cracking on work.

Jill

No comments: