Friday, November 27, 2009

lets start with pics

There she is, my little girl, who destroyed a posterboard yesterday,

Me working, yes I do work. I was teaching other people how to design water systems. My coworkers were at the computers following along in the instructions.
Ok, not sure how I put two in one place, but here we go. The one on the left is me and Olimpia, our housekeeper. I kept thinking, don´t stand up straight, don´t stand up straight for the picture. She is a typical sized Honduran and sometimes I feel like a giant. The other pic is me and Olimpia´s son, Omar. He is 9 and was excited to help me out. He also likes to help with the puppy.
The food, minus the pies and chicken.
Ok, wine makes everything better. In the grocery store I had debated spending the extra money on wine but it was very much needed after cooking dinner.
My host Mom and I after eating a traditional thanksgiving meal.

1 comment:

Lois said...

OMG, your host mom looks like your Aunt Joyce!

Great job on the dinner, sweetie!