Monday, June 1, 2009

I´m alive

Ok folks, I had a whole blog written up but you have never had as many problems with a computer than I am having now. The thing has a hidden usb port, and now it refuses to read my usb. Anyways, i am alive and well. i watched a bit of the french open this morning.

so, looking back i saw that a bunch of my blogs are just really really long, and i tried to come in today to use the internet to post a shorter blog, but the computer is just not working with me.

take care

jill

2 comments:

dmb said...

Hey! Do you know if there are any Education PCVs in your country yet? Or is there a date when they are planning to start having them? I'm an RPCV that is curious. Thanks!

pcvdaniellebmg@yahoo.com

Jill said...

We have youth development, a bunch of whom do teaching. does that answer your question?