Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ok, i recently got this one. this is everyone sleeping on the flight to honduras.

This is me with my bag leaving pespire. not sure how it got so big, and i have a small duffel bag as well. its a lot of stuff.
This was taken at our despedida (good bye party) and is me with my mom and host brother
My host family in Pespire minus one sister
In the park, recoving after the long walk up the hill to get there, really I have no idea how i did Katahdin because this hike was hard.
Ok, look closely at the tree, you see my whiteness glowing, but my host brother olman is looking through the holes in the trunk. this is in a national forest near my first house.
The training center puppy, we all threatened to dognap this little guy at some point. funny story, at the end of training, all the dogs refused to eat tortillas too!
The head table at swearing in, from left to right, you have luis, the man in charge of training, a woman who represents an organization that is trying to increase small businesses in honduras, the ambassador, trudy the country director and you cannot see him but there is a guy who works with hiv education in honduras
Carlos and myself. Carlos was in charge of wat-san training in pespire.
the whole wat-san group, looking very clean and not sweaty for once
me and the honduran flag at the embassy

in the last one there is a pic of a few of us being silly after swearing in

No comments: