Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pics

Ok, mango trees produce a lot of fruit, this is one branch of the tree in the patio in my house.
So, at the end of the workday on Friday, I opened the door to get in the car, and this little guy was in there. He was injured and in the road not moving, so Walter picked him up and put him in the car. Later we returned him home to give him the best chance possible of surviving.

So, the little protective case for the theodolite has provided a lot of amusement. Its like a puzzel trying to get it back on. I couldn´t resist taking the pic here.


Awesome flower, I just loved the mixture of the purple and the pink.

This is where I am working doing the topo study right now.

¨The walt disney world of honduras.¨ That was how it was explained to me, but really it is a fair, and the equipment is now in my town, so you can expect some details in a future blog.

Cute little church in an aldea.

Birthday party for a one year old. Too cute. There she is with her pinata. My counterpart is the guy to the right.

1 comment:

Lois said...

You always did like taking pics of flowers! I have more than several from your trip to HI!

The pinata is bigger than the child!